EUCORE: – EUropean COoperation in Research and Education – is a consulting firm that offers partner design, administrative management, reporting, evaluation and research services to universities, research centers, companies, public administrations, non-profit organizations wishing to participate in research and cooperation projects funded by the European Union or other national and international initiatives.
Within CaLby2030, EUCORE is:
- leading the WP dedicated to “Dissemination, Communication and Exploitation of project results”
- responsible of the Data Management Plan as new obligation in Horizon Europe; and
- supporting the coordinator in general management activities.
The most relevant CCUS projects where EUCORE is and has been involved in, are:
- HERCCULES – Horizon Europe project aiming at developing an integrated and replicable approach for the implementation of the whole CCUS chain in two strategic sectors of the circular economy: cement and energy from waste – http://www.herccules.eu
- CLEANKER – Horizon2020 project working towards the advancement of the integrated Calcium-looping process for CO2 capture in cement plants. http://www.cleanker.eu/
Contact person: Martina Fantini – mail:
Internet site: https://www.eucore.eu/