Radboud University (SKU): Radboud University is a public research university located in Nijmegen, the Netherlands. Radboud University is a general university, active in almost all fields and is one of the best traditional, general universities of the Netherlands. It has eight faculties and close to 20,000 students. It aims to foster strong links between education and research, creating a community of academic learning in which students can become independent thinkers. One of its distinguishing features is its emphasis on interdisciplinarity.
Within CaLby2030, SKU is:
- A participant of WP6 dedicated to Environmental impacts and social perception of a CCUS demonstration project
- The lead on Task 6.3 which focuses on the Societal Readiness of CaL-based CCUS technologies; and
- In charge of two deliverables, conducting semi-structured stakeholder interviews (D6.5) and the identification of societal enablers and barriers towards rollout of CaL-based CCUS technologies (D6.6).
The most relevant CCUS projects where SKU is and has been involved in, are:
- C4U (2020-2024): https://c4u-project.eu
- Acorn project (2018-2019): http://www.acorn-project.eu
- CARISMA (2015-2018): "Coordination and Assessment of Research and Innovation in Support of Climate Mitigation Actions". https://cordis.europa.eu/project/id/642242
Internet site: https://www.ru.nl/en